Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria, a YouTube star is well-known. Born on September 19, 1989, his country of birth is in the United States. Bryan, who is well-known as YouTuber and has gained fame with his EpicMunke video channel. Ses mukbangs, pranks challenge and pranks-related contests have all contributed to make him popular. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the son who was killed by Mayra Renteria. At the time of his birth, Bryan was put in the NICU. Mayra tweeted the news that Bryan underwent a surgical procedure on the 4th of October, 2021. Let's examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in greater detail by reading the article below. Mayra is Isabel's mother. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. Bryan Renteria Jr's death has stunned people from around the globe. Bryan's death was confirmed on New Deaths. Mayra wrote about Bryan via Instagram. The inscription is: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him home." He'll assist him in overcoming. I trust in Him. The son I have is extremely strong! I love him not terrible, but not great either too much. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ashley Darby

Jana Kramer feet and legs

julie-Bowen